Thursday, July 10, 2008

Lake Blanche

Amy and I decided to do a little bit of exploring today, so we headed up Big Cottonwood Canyon and hiked to Lake Blanche.
We should've planned the day a little better, though, because before we left, I did a 13 mile ride, and Amy did a 5 mile run. Needless to say, we were pretty gassed when we began the uphill slog.


We only stayed at the lake long enough for me to finish a Clif Bar, because Amy had to get to work.


Next time, we'll stay a little longer.

5 comments:

amy g said...

You guys are always on an adventure! I might come to stay with you and play while I'm on my break, you comin to Cold Play??

Ambo said...

Whose idea was it to bring the camera along??

Danners said...

you two always do such fun things together i cant wait until we can get together amy and go to lunch call me!

amy g said...

AMY- I am boted at work and read you sister's blog. HAHA, I was laughing out loud about all the stuff you had eaten...the two thin mint blizzards, the mac and cheese that no one else would eat...that's awesome. And also, I want to see the video that you filmed of the bear... You crack me up. You guys going to the bluegrass festival right???

amy g said...

and that should say bored...not boted, what an idiot.