Monday, September 7, 2009

13.1 Miles

My sister Angie and I ran the Legacy Parkway Half Marathon. It was so fun, this is Angie's first Half Marathon and she ROCKED it!!!! I'm seriously so proud of my lil' sis!! And I set a new PR which I am very proud of considering my new life of motherhood (no time for serious training, exhaustion, and a crappy diet). My Dad, Amber, Sam and Tuck were our support crew, Thanks for coming guys!

Start, a little bit cheesy, I know.

Finish, it doesn't get any better than that.

Deep discussion about race.

Dad and Sam awaiting our arrival.

5 comments:

Ambo said...

It's sad to think I will be the only one of us that didn't run a half marathon! But I'm over it, it's not happenin' :)
Good Work!!!

bluestocking23 said...

We're trying to figure out why you look as good or better AFTER than you did before? What the...?

You two rock!

ShuaChelle said...

you guys are freakin rock stars!!!

oct 29=my birthday, ,public debut of pizza oven. you better be there.

amy g said...

I posted that comment not shua and chelle... I didn't realize they were logged in.

amy g said...

where is the 26.2 mile post??