Saturday, July 25, 2009

Barrett Life

My little Jack is 12 weeks old!! Crazy! Where has the summer gone? We've been pretty busy the last 2 weeks with going to the cabin and running the Tin Cup Challenge, my sister having her baby, our 6 year anniversary, Ryan finishing up a wicked semester of advanced pathophysiology and me getting ready to go back to work. Tomorrow is my first day back, is it possible to forget how to be a nurse? Let's just pray for no codes until I brush up on my skills:)



Seriously, he's so funny.

Ryan and I ran the Tin Cup Challenge in Driggs, Id. Ryan did the half marathon, and I only did the 10K. I'm quite disappointed in myself for not being ready for a half marathon, but what the **** I just had a baby, right? I know, excuses excuses, I'll do it next year.

This was our first attempt at a family photo with all 4 of us in it. Of course we couldn't get both Jack and Maddy to look at the camera, Jack would rather stare at the ground and drool (i'm serious). Ryan would be embarrassed if I didn't mention why we are wearing twinner shirts, they are the shirts they gave us from the race and if Jack was behaving you could see that he has on a matching onesie too.

This is my cute sister Amber with her knew baby Tucker! He's so cute, we love him!

Peace Out!!

6 comments:

Murray Family said...

Oh, Jack is so DARLING! What a cutie pie! Yay for Amber's new baby!

Ambo said...

Yikes, no pictures of me on your blog sis!
I thought for sure I would be horrible going back to work, but it's like riding a bike. Good Luck!!

Sam Barrett said...

Whatev Ame, you rocked the 10K!!! That was a fun trip, we should make it an annual Barrett tradition, starting....NOW.

(and if youre wondering if I just said "whatev," I totally did.)

Sam Barrett said...

Oh and this is amy....not sam. I didn't realize I was logged into his gmail account!

Davis Valley Classic said...

Yeah Amy, you're a pretty big wuss for only doing a 10K. I run that like every day, ;) That's awesome, congrats! And I can't believe Jack is 12 weeks already! How is he sleeping? How was your first day back at work? Basically I need to come by and we can visit.

weston'smommy said...

Can I just say how stinking cute your little man is. SO cute! You look amazing I wish I looked like that and my baby is 4 months old. Oh well. Tucker is a cutie too.