Wednesday, July 8, 2009

What we've been up to.....

I know I'm terrible at keeping our blog updated, but at least I have a good excuse now that I have a baby, right?? Here are some pics of the fam and what we've been doing lately.
We headed up to the cabin for the 4th of July and Ryan got the crazy idea to do Fred's Hill Climb, which is a race to the top of Grand Targhee ski resort .... Nuts!! The race started there at the bottom of the lift and when they got to the top they got a free chairlift down. How thoughtful!

This is my hot husband getting of the lift after he finished. Don't you think this pic could be in a magazine?

Me and Jack hanging out at the resort wishing we were running too, but due to the lack of a babysitter I couldn't go, but who am I kidding, I wouldn't have made it.

Maddy the yellow dog, our other baby

Jack and Maddy do tummy time in our bed together

Ryan's hillarious sister is in town for the summer and she loves Jack!!

Trying out the bumbo chair.

Jack chillin' in our bed.


There you have it, I blogged, so leave me alone for a few months until I do it again!
P.S. We accidentally erased our list of blogger friends, so if you read our blog, please leave us your blogger address so we can have a list again. Thanks!!

9 comments:

Murray Family said...

Ours is murrayhappenings.blogspot.com. Your baby is PRECIOUS!! Seriously, what a sweet little face!

So I just realized that Amber's blog went private. I'm so sad! Can you send me her email address? I'd love to be able to get an invite to her blog. You can either leave me a comment on my blog or send me an email. My email is murrayfamily04@gmail.com. THANKS!

Stanford Family said...

Your baby is so cute. I love his big eyes. Our site is jackpeach.blogspot.com

Becca and Brian said...

Jack is so adorable I love the pic with him chillin on the bed with the dog. So CUTE!

amy g said...

AH HAHA! I love it! That picutre with Nicole...Jack's face is priceless. Yeah, Ryan in a freakin' animal. Jack is growing into a little boy, it's so cute! Can't wait to hang with ya'lls this weekend, thanks for the update.

amy g said...

ps-where are the pictures of the brown dog?? Just because she smells like horse poop doesn't mean you don't love her.

lindsey hill said...

Its about time!!! And no i won't leave you alone to post more, i do recall you saying yesterday that you are just always home now, therefore I think you could do a little more effort on the blogging part!! :) Anyways our blog is bunkeranddizz.blogspot.com
well i better go and get ready to go swimming with ya!!

Davis Valley Classic said...

What a cute little Jack you got there!

weston'smommy said...

Amy he is precious. I love Maddy too. I would love to get together with our boys. www.spaceylace4.blogspot.com

Niki said...

Oh Amy, he's getting so big! And he's so cute! Way to blog my friend!